Sunday 26 April 2015

EBI secret


I'm so excited about the new EBI twiddle cluster. It's a nursing necklace only available to members of the facebook group - Extended Breastfeeding in Ireland. It's a FB group that I started in January 2012 and has really been the main source of members for other groups -it's the most fantastic interesting village of BFing mammies and it has the capacity to eat hours and even days. The idea is that this necklace will be a little something that might be spotted out and about and group members will be able to identify each other in real life. It also gives baby something to twiddle with while feeding.

I'll be wearing mine proudly -though I'm not sure if I'm ready to take off my old EBI twiddle Buster. I just love the design -the colours represent all the real life breastfeeding support organisations. It'll be another few days before they arrive and then I'll be busy busy busy getting them out to people who have ordered!

If you like them but are not a member of EBI you can always order something similar from Monkey Mama on Etsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment