Tuesday 21 April 2015

Back in the Bubble!

Back in the Bubble
I began this blog a while back, it was actually 2013 so a little longer ago than I thought tbh. A bit like my children, a blog comes with a date attached and doesn't let you pretend two years ago was only a few weeks! I abandoned it all in November 2013. I suppose I was busy with work and the kids -we had 3 back then. Number 4 was born in May 2014, so I would have been in the first trimester at that stage too. That first trimester is a bit of a blur now, almost 20 months later -but I vaguely remember crawling into bed after work at any chance I was given and eating lots of crackers. 



It's lovely now to get back to a project I started so long ago and in particular it's very interesting to look back on a snapshot of the bubble back in 2013 -the pages and groups I was interested in and the members/like that I thought were a huge number of people -the bubble has since grown and I will do a post to update on all the new figures. Of course there are plenty of new groups and pages of interest have emerged over the past few years! Real life has moved on too!

Plenty to catch up on so pour yourself a cuppa!!





No comments:

Post a Comment