Thursday 23 April 2015

Earth Baby Fair

Cloth Nappy Library Ireland organised it's first baby fair this year -April 18th 2015! 
My job was to organize the talks and I was happy with the topics covered and the speakers were very interesting, I thought. I took advantage of all the group I admin and the picture shown above was the cover picture for a lot of group in the run up to April, 2015. It was relevant to most, I think. All for a good cause :P

The fair as a whole went very well and feedback seems to be quite positive for our first big event!

The fair was scheduled to coincide with "The Great Cloth Diaper Change" which is a worldwide event scheduled around Earth Week usually. This is also real nappy week so the GCDC is a great way to kick that off! It wasn't all about cloth nappies - it was about parenting choices that are kind to the earth. There were boobs, nappies slings, natural birth and lots more:

25 Stalls
76 nappy changes (a new Irish record)
Cakes & coffees
Children's entertainment
Raffle prizes

We're certainly up for a repeat performance next year!!

Did you get there? What did you think?





If you liked the Earth Baby Fair I'd suggest checking out these two as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment