Sunday 3 May 2015

TRX - not 'circuit training'

'Circuit training' turned out to be TRX and not circuit training at all. I'm not sure whether I was completely muddled or picked something up wrong but I'm very glad I didn't know it was TRX. I'd have googled and found this on youtube: 
......and there is no way I'd have gone to the class if I'd seen this first. 
I'm very glad I went as the teacher was well able to differentiate for me and my "mammy" friend so that we were pushed to our limit but didn't feel we had to keep up with the fit "young wans" and "young fellas". I was glad my mammy friend came along or I'd have felt silly being so unfit on my own. But I didn't feel silly though my friend was even a bit ahead of me. I felt nothing but sore afterwards. My arms, legs, back, tummy -everything. I've gone from 0 on the fitness scale to 0.5 maybe :P. I'll most certainly go back next week. I've never done any muscle work before and it was more a cardio thing I was looking for....but this is perfect. Perfect.

Watch this space. I'll be posting selfies of my abs and other muscles in a few month (lol -I don't even know the names of the muscles).


No comments:

Post a Comment